1、Get lost.滚开!
2、I hate you!我讨厌你!
3、Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!
4、Don’t be that way! 别那样!
5、Who do you think you're talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
6、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
7、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
8、SOB=son of a bitch! 狗娘养的!
9、You bastard! 你这杂种!
10、I can't believe a word you say.我才不信你呢!
11、Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
12、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
13、I could kill you! 我宰了你!
14、You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
15、savage 野人,粗鲁的人
16、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
17、numbskull 笨蛋, 傻瓜
18、Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
19、Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
20、Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
21、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind?你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
22、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
23、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
24、 Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
25、I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
26、You never tell the truth!你从来就不说真话!
27、What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
28、I'm sick of it.我都腻了。
29、I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢![由Www.QunZou.Com整理]
30、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
31、What did you say? 你说什么?
32、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
33、We're through.我们完了!
34、Damn you!
35、 Knock it off. 少来这一套。
36、Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
37、Don't give me your excuses No more excuses.别找借口。
38、I could kill you! 我宰了你!
39、Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
40、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
41、You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
42、You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
43、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
44、stupid idlot白痴
45、That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
46、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
47、Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
48、You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
49、You bastard! 你这杂种!
50、Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。 从我的生活中消失吧。
51、I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
52、Don't give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。
53、You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
54、It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
55、You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
56、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
57、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
58、You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
59、You're crazy!你疯了!
60、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
61、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
62、Shut up!闭嘴!
63、I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
64、I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
65、You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
66、That’s your problem.那是你的问题。
67、You asked for it. 你自找的。
68、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
69、You look guilty.你看上去心虚。
70、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
71、How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?
72、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
73、What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?
74、Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!
75、Nonsense! 鬼话!!
76、Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
77、Stop complaining!别发牢骚!
78、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
79、I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!
80、You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
81、Don’t give me your excuses No more excuses. 别找借口。
82、Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
83、stupid 蠢货
84、Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
85、You piss me off. 你气死我了。
86、Get over yourself.别自以为是。
87、You shouldn't have done that!你真不应该那样做!
88、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物! 你一无是处!
89、I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
90、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
91、It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
92、Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
93、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
94、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
95、What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!
96、What do you want?你想怎么样?
97、What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
98、What did you say? 你说什么?
99、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
100、You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
101、Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
102、What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
103、I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
104、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
105、I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
106、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind? 你疯了吗?
107、I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
108、You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
109、You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
110、Bullshit! 胡说!
111、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
112、Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
113、 How dare you! 你敢!
114、It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
115、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
116、You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
117、I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
118、Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
119、bastard 杂种
120、I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
121、Playing with fire 找死
122、You're a joke!你真是一个小丑!
123、The fucking mofo, I want to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!
124、Knock it off. 少来这一套。
125、I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
126、You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
127、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
128、Fuck off. 滚蛋。
129、I detest you! 我恨你!
130、Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!
131、You're away too far.你太过分了。
132、That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
133、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
134、Don’t panic! 别怕!
135、You asked for it. 你自找的。
136、I'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
137、Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
138、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
139、idiot 傻瓜
140、Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
141、You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
142、We’re through. 我们完了!
143、That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
144、scum 下贱人
145、You make me so mad. 你气死我了啦。
146、I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
147、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
148、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
149、You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
150、Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
151、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
152、Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
153、son of bitch 狗娘养的
154、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
155、You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
156、You're fucking piece of shit! 你他妈的就是一砣屎,你他妈的什么也不是!
157、You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
158、You’re crazy! 你疯了!
159、How dare you!你敢!
160、What do you want? 你想怎么样?
161、**** off. 滚蛋。
162、We’re through.我们完了!
163、get out! 滚!
164、I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
165、Stop screwing fooling messing around! 别鬼混了!
166、That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
167、fuck off. 滚蛋。
168、Nerd 书呆子
169、I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
170、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
171、I detest you! 我恨你!
172、Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
173、freak 怪物
174、You're such a bitch!你这个婊子!
175、Stop screwing fooling messing around! 别鬼混了!
176、Knock it off.少来这一套。
177、Poser!耍大牌
178、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
179、You make me sick!你真让我恶心!
180、You piss me off.你气死我了。
181、You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
182、You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
183、Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
184、That's your problem.那是你的问题。
185、Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
186、 You piss me off. 你气死我了。
187、bitch 婊子
188、What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?
189、Shut up! 闭嘴!
190、That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
191、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
192、Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
193、Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
194、You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
195、Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
196、Shut up! 闭嘴!
197、You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
198、I can’t help it. 我没办法。
199、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
200、Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
201、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
202、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
203、Get lost.滚开!
204、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
205、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
206、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
207、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
208、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
209、You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
210、Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!
211、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
212、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
213、asshole 屁眼
214、Are you insanecrazyout of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
215、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
216、Leave me alone. 走开。
217、I detest you!我恨你!
218、Get away from me!离我远一点儿!
219、I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
220、Don’t be that way! 别那样!
221、Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
222、Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
223、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
224、You're impossible.你真不可救药。
225、What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
226、I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
227、Leave me alone. 走开。
228、Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。 从我的生活中消失吧。
229、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
230、You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!经典美文欣赏
231、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
232、Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
233、dick 老二
234、Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
235、I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
236、scumbag 卑贱的人
237、I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
238、You bastard! 你这杂种!
239、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
240、Who says? 谁说的?
241、That's terrible.真糟糕!
242、Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
243、Shut up! 闭嘴!
244、It’s not my fault.不是我的错。
245、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
246、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
247、Don't bother me.别烦我。
248、Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点吗?
249、Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
250、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
251、Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
252、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
253、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
254、Cut it out. 省省吧。
255、What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
256、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
257、You're an asshole.你这缺德鬼。
258、What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
259、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
260、You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
261、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
262、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
263、I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
264、You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
265、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
266、Enough is enough!够了够了!
267、I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!
268、You’re a jerk! 你是个废物混球!
269、Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
270、Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。
271、That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
272、You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
273、suck for you SB
274、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
275、Stop screwing fooling messing around! 别鬼混了!
276、You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
277、Leave me alone. 走开。
278、Knock it off. 少来这一套。
279、I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
280、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
281、You're a disgrace.你真丢人!
282、I hate you! 我讨厌你!
283、What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
284、Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。从我的生活中消失吧。
285、How dare you! 你敢!
286、You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
287、You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
288、You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
289、I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
290、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?[由.duanmeiwen整理]
291、What the hell is going on with that god damn dirty language stuff?那个满口脏话的家伙他妈的到底在干什么?
292、Cut it out. 省省吧。
293、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
294、fuck you! x你x
295、I loathe you!我讨厌你!
296、Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。
297、You've gone too far!你太过分了!
298、It's not my fault.不是我的错。
299、I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
300、Don't touch me!别碰我!
301、Get the hell out of here!滚开!
302、Who says? 谁说的?
303、I detest you! 我恨你!
304、Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
305、You’re a jerk! 你是个废物混球!
306、 Get lost.滚开!
307、I could kill you!我宰了你!
308、Give me a break.饶了我吧。
309、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
310、Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
311、I'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
312、Drop dead. 去死吧!
313、You’re crazy! 你疯了!
314、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
315、Drop dead. 去死吧!
316、Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
317、Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
318、Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
319、Who says? 谁说的?
320、You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
321、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
322、 Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
323、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
324、Don't be that way!别那样!
325、You bastard!你这杂种!
326、What do you want? 你想怎么样?
327、God damn it! 他X的!
328、Leave me alone. 走开。
329、You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
330、You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
331、You're a jerk!你是个废物混球!
332、I'm fed up.我厌倦了。
333、It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
334、I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
335、Get lost.滚开!
336、You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
337、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
338、.your mother fucking bull shit !
339、You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
340、You’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
341、What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?
342、Fuck you the fucking fucker!你他妈的真混蛋!
343、Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
344、You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
345、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
346、Get the fucking my way!他妈的给我滚!
347、You'll be sorry.你会后悔的。
348、Stop screwing fooling messing around!别鬼混了!
349、go to hell! 去死!
350、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
351、I can't help it.我没办法。
352、How dare you! 你敢!
353、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物! 你一无是处!
354、Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
355、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
356、Get lost.滚开!
357、What did you say?你说什么?
358、Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
359、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
360、Drop dead.去死吧!
361、Drop dead. 去死吧!
362、stupid jerk 蠢猪
363、Get out of my face.从我面前消失!
364、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
365、Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。
366、You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
367、That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
368、You piss me off. 你气死我了。
369、You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
370、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!
371、You’re a jerk! 你是个废物混球!
372、scoundrel 无赖,恶棍
373、Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
374、 It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
375、Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
376、That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
377、Pervert !变态流氓
378、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
379、Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
380、Cut it out. 省省吧。
381、I could kill you! 我宰了你!
382、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
383、You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
384、Leave me alone.走开。
385、whore 妓女
386、Shut up! 闭嘴!
387、Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
388、Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
389、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
390、Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
391、I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
392、That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
393、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
394、You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!你一无是处!
395、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
396、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
397、You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
398、You’re a jerk! 你是个废物混球!
399、Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
400、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
401、**** off.滚蛋。
402、Nonsense! 鬼话!!
403、Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
404、You've ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
405、scamp 流氓
406、You're so careless.你真粗心。
407、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
408、How dare you! 你敢!
409、 Cut it out. 省省吧。
410、What the hell is wrong with you?我靠,你到底怎么了?
411、That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
412、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
413、I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
414、I don't want to hear it.我不想听!
415、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
416、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
417、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
418、I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
419、You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
420、Don't push me !别逼我!
421、You piss me off.你气死我了。
422、Cut it out.省省吧。
423、I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你!潸然泪下的句子
424、I can't believe your never.你好大的胆子!
425、You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
426、Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
427、Get out of my life. 从我的生活中消失吧。
428、I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
429、You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
430、It's none of your business.关你屁事!
431、What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
432、Enough is enough! 够了够了!
433、Don’t give me your excuses No more excuses. 别找借口。
434、Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
435、I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
436、Enough is enough! 够了够了!
437、What the hell did you see that?我靠,你看到了吗?
438、I can’t help it. 我没办法。
439、You make me so mad你气死我了啦。
440、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
441、Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
442、No more excuses. 别找借口。
443、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
444、I hate you! 我讨厌你!
445、Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
446、You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
447、You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
448、Who says?谁说的?
449、I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
450、You stupid jerk!你这蠢猪!
查看全文