您好,欢迎来到爱学范文!

当前位置:爱学范文网>>实用资料>>绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

【综合文库】

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

- MARY ALICE:: My name is Mary Alice Young. 我是Mary Alice Young。

When you read this morning"s paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. 当你浏览今天的晨报,可能会读到一篇文章关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天。

Normally, there"s never anything newsworthy about my life. 通常,我的生活里是没有什么有新闻报道价值的。

That all changed last Thursday. 但是上个星期四一切都改变了。

Of course everything seemed as normal at first. 一切看起来都很平常。

I made my breakfast for my family. 我给一家人做好早餐。

-MARY ALICE: Here we are. Waffles. 华夫饼来了。

- MARY ALICE: I performed my chores. 我做好了做家务。

I completed my projects. 完成我的手工作品。

I ran my errands. 完成我的使命。

In truth, I spent the day as I spend every other day quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection.

事实上, 和平时没什么不同——一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事情的发生。

That"s why it was so astonishing 这就是为什么一切令人震惊

when I decided to go to my hallway closet to retrieve a revolver that had never been used. decide to当我决定走向走廊的壁橱,拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪。

- MARY ALICE: My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber, 我的尸体是被我的邻居Martha Huber发现的,

who had been startled by a strange popping sound. 她被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳。

Her curiosity aroused, 她觉得很好奇,

Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. 未通知的Huber太太想了一个来不请自来的理由。

After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me 6 months before. 在犹豫了一会之后,她决定来归还她6个月前从我这里借去搅拌器。

-MRS HUBER: It?s my neighbor. 这就是我的邻居。

I think she"s been shot, there"s blood everywhere. 我觉得她被枪击了,到处都是血。

Yes, you"ve got to send an ambulance. You"ve got to send one right now! 是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车。

-MARY ALICE: And for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy.

过了一会之后,Huber太太呆呆地站在厨房里, 因为这件事情而感到极度悲伤。

But, only for a moment. 但是只有那么一会。

If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. 如果说Huber最大的特点,就是她总能把事情往好的方面想。 他撕掉了搅拌器上我的名字。

I was laid to rest on a Monday. 星期一人们把我安葬了。

After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. 葬礼之后,所有住在wisteria lane人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬,

And as people do in this situation, they brought food.

就像人们在这种情况下通常会做的,他们送来点吃的。

Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette Scavo带了炸鸡。

Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. Lynette有一个大家庭,大家都喜欢炸鸡。

Of course, she didn?t cook much as she was moving up the corporate ladder. 当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候,她很少做饭。

She didn?t have the time. 她没有时间。

-MARY ALICE: But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. 但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候, 他的丈夫Tom想了个办法。

Why not quit your job? Kids do much better with stay-at-home mums; it was so much 为什么不辞职呢?妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小。

But this was not the case. 但是事实并非如此。

In fact, Lynette?s life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from a fast food restaurant. 事实上,Lynette的生活变得如此兴奋,她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。

Lynette would have appreciated the irony of it if she stopped to think about it, Lynette 如果仔细想想,可能会明白这是反话,

but she couldn?t. She didn?t have the time. 但是她不能,她没有时间。

-LYNETTE: Hey, hey, hey, hey! 嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨!

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Stop it. 住手!

-PRESTON: But Mom! 但是,妈妈!

-LYNETTE: No, you are going to behave today. 不,你们今天乖一点。

I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood. 我不想在大家面前丢脸。

And, just so you know how serious I am... 我是认真的??

-PRESTON: What?s that? 那是什么?

-LYNETTE: Santa?s cell-phone number. Santa的电话号码。

-PORTER: How?d you get that? 你怎么知道的?

-LYNETTE: I know someone, who knows someone, who knows an elf. 我认识个朋友,她的朋友里有人认识一个小恶魔。

And if anyone of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa and tell him you want socks for Christmas. 所以,今天如果你们谁捣蛋,我马上打电话给Santa,我会告诉他,你们圣诞节只要短袜就可以了。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(2)

You willing to risk that? 想试试么?

-SCAVO kids: Uh-uh! (all shake their heads vehemently) 唔!(他们都猛烈地摇头)

-LYNETTE: Okay. 好的。

-LYNETTE: Let?s get this over with. 好,那么我们把这个收起来。

-MARY ALICE: Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, brought a spicy paella. Gabrielle Solis,住在街区的后面, 带了辣肉菜饭。

Since her modeling days in New York, Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food and rich men. 自从她开始在纽约当模特以来, 她对食物和有钱男人的品味渐渐提高。

Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, proposed on their third date.

Carlos在并购公司上班,在他们第三次约会的时候,他向Gabrielle求婚了。

Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. 当Gabrielle看见他眼眶中的泪水时,被感动了。

But she soon discovered this happened every time Carlos closed a big deal. 但是她很快发现,每当Carlos成功靠近一些大人物时都会这样。

Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. Gabrielle喜欢她那些新鲜的肉菜饭。

However, her relationship with her husband was considerably cooler. 但是她和她丈夫的关系很冷淡。

-CARLOS: If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, I want you to casually mention how much I paid for your necklace.

如果今天早上你跟Al Mason交谈,我希望你能装着很随意的提起我花了多少钱给你买这条项链。

-GABRIELLE: Why don?t I just pin the receipt to my chest? 我干脆在胸前贴一个价目条好了?

-CARLOS: He let me know how much he paid for his wife?s new convertible. Look, just work it into the conversation.

推荐阅读:

    想了解更多实用资料的资讯,请访问:实用资料
    下载文档

    看过《绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白》的人还看了以下文章

    延伸阅读

    幼儿园中班月工作总结篇1  随着孩子们一天一天的长大,时间也悄悄的流逝,孩子们即将结束中班的学教学活动中用不同的方法对待不同的幼儿。中班的学习主要涉及:理解生活中相关语言,有礼貌,能学会独立看书,能大

    又是一年腊月来到,祝你来年大旺,前程似锦,吉星高照,财运亨通,合家欢乐,飞黄腾达,福如东海,寿比南山,幸福美满,官运亨通,美梦连连!下面是本站小编为大家带来的腊八节的祝福短信,希望能帮助到大家!腊

    艾滋病(AIDS)是一种危害性极大的传染病,由感染艾滋病病毒(HIV)引起。下面是小编为大家带来的校园艾滋病预防与宣传活动3篇,希望能帮助到大家!  校园艾滋病预防与宣传活动1篇  为了切实做好我校预

    对安全问题应该慎之又慎,来不得半点马虎。下面是小编整理的有关安全宣传标语范文,希望对你有所帮助!  No1安全不离口,规章不离手。安不可忘危,治不可忘乱。  No2加强国家安全工作,构筑坚标语

    12023年警示教育心得体会2警示教育心得体会3警示教育心得体会格式4警示教育心得体会集合5警示教育心得体会6警示教育心得体会模板72023年关于警示教育心得体会模板二十篇8警示教育心得体会样本锦集9

    作为一名苦心经营的导游,我们经常要准备导游词,导游词由引言、正文和结语三部分组成。在这里,我将分享一些关于参观兵马俑的导游词,以方便大家。下面是小编精心整理的游兵马俑的导游词怎么写(合集3篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

    给爸爸的道歉信(16篇)给爸爸的道歉信篇1爸爸:对不起,真的很对不起,我错了!长这么大第一次跟老爸正面起冲突,第一次疯狂地对老爸大喉大叫,甚至还拍了桌,也是第一次真正感到很对不起爸爸,心里由衷的难

    我们在一些事情上受到启发后,可以通过写心得感悟的方式将其记录下来,它可以帮助我们了解自己的这段时间的学习、工作生活状态。那么心得感悟怎么写才恰当呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的优秀心得感悟范文,供大家参考借

    很多人在看完电影或者活动之后都喜欢写一些观后感,这样能够让我们对这些电影和活动有着更加深刻的内容感悟。当我们想要好好写一篇观后感的时候却不知道该怎么下笔吗?下面是我给大家整理的观后感范文,欢迎大家阅读